Should a fighter is removed by a referee or is likely to be a fixed fight, the website will declare that removed party a winner.
– Rules for the total fights betting. This bet counts the total number of win and lose of each side of fighter, red and blue. The side with the higher number of total matches won in that day or in a tournament wins.
– In case of a draw, fighter being removed, or the result being cancelled, no point will be counted from that particular match.
– In case of switching side, fighter withdrawal, the point from that particular match will be counted as normal.
– Rules for complete fight betting. This bet counts whether a match will complete its 3-round or 5-round fight or not.
– In case of, a fighter being removed, the result will be counted as usual.
– whether it is a 3-round or 5-round fight, if the fight has a winning result, that particular fight will be counted as usual.
– If a particular fight has a fighter withdrawal, the point from that match will not be counted.
Should the name of the fighter appeared on the betting choice does not match the actual fighters (might happen in the case of fighter rearrangement, fighter illness, or fight cancellation), the website will cancel that particular match, yet your placement on multiple bet will still have the outcome.
Should there be any changes in fighter’s name (with the fighter being the same person), the website will operate the betting under the new or old name with usual procedures with betting outcome.
Should there be any errors in fighter’s name spelling (in the way that is understandable), the website will still operate under usual procedures with betting outcome.
Should there be any errors in mismatching fighters with red-and-blue color code, the website will use the fighter’s name to declare the outcome.
If the ticket does not charge for more than 30 minutes after the boxing ends, immediately notify the team.
For multiple bet (Parley), if there is a tie in one of your placement, the multiple bet will still have the outcome.
Should the price displayed on the website is more than 20% different from the market price, the website reserves the right to cancel placement on that particular match.
The website will base your bet placement as appeared on your bet ticket.
The outcome on the website strictly follows the official result announcement at the stadium.
The website reserves the right to change betting condition, such as the opening and closing for price, option for real-time price, without notice.
Maximum pay per ticket Not more than 100,000 baht ticket !!
Please check the bet ticket after placing your bet. Should there be any errors, please contact us immediately.
Should the bet ticket is issued with miscalculated betting price, the website will claim responsibility only if the issue is reported within 12 hours after ticket issuance.
Should there be any complaint on specific betting match or procedure, the website will consider only issue reported within 12 hours after the occurrence.
In the case of there be any error of the Fighter’s Name and the Boxing Camp Name is not correct or mismatching, The website will be use or base on the Fighter’s Name to declare the betting outcome for the win or lose.
The website reserves the right of the final decision.
In case of any match has changed the number of rounds, the website will operate the betting as usual procedures with betting outcome. For example the number of rounds of that match has been changed from 5 rounds to be 3 rounds, any betting placement still has the outcome as usual.
Max Muaythai Tournament ; Muay Max will have only 3 rounds per match. The result will be counted as usual. In another way, if the result is “Draw” or Extra-time , it will be not counted for win/lose.